At TechMeru, we are building a next-generation media platform that regularly reports fresh stories around emerging technology trends and its impact on day-to-day life. Our editorial team is committed to bringing unmatched, highly-researched, independent, unbiased, original, and purposeful articles.
We are on the mission to reach maximum internet users who are still unaware to understand the ongoing tech innovations and disruptions through our timely and accurate write-ups.
TechMeru strives to build a one-of-a-kind community for tech enthusiasts where we can educate and create awareness surrounding emerging tech trends, digital transformations, and its adoptions.
We endeavor to create different perspectives with our reporting techniques, drive readers’ attention, and build a unique positioning against our competitors. We, therefore, have set a high set of standards for our journalists.
We believe in the gentle art of showing no to D-B-B-C-G type content.
- No Deceiving
- No Bias
- No Bullshit
- No Clickbait
- No Gimmicks
- Unbiased Reporting: The journalists, copywriters, and freelance reporters at TechMeru are passionate about covering stories objectively and independently. None of the stories should influence or propagate discriminatory agendas in favour of a third-party in any condition. Our ultimate goal is to publish balanced media reports that win readers’ trust.
- Fact-Check First: We always double-check with our resources to ensure the accuracy of facts, data and statements provided in the news or feature articles.
- Trusted Source: We always cross-verify the news source before we proceed further. For us, legitimacy, high-quality, and reputable references are a priority.
- Transparency: Our journalists aim to disclose investments related to financial services, products, startups, and VC firms. We do not advise taking our stories when considering trading, investment, or financial advice.
- Attributes: We give due credit for quotes, images, graphics, digital assets, research papers, and surveys used in our stories to the original owners.
- Sponsorship: We never mislead our audience with sponsored or promotional content concealed as informative and editorial pieces. We are bound to place a clear disclaimer at the bottom of each partners’ content. You can check our disclaimer policy to learn more.
We promise and commit not to publish nor have in-person relations with the people involved in the following.
- Gambling and Casinos
- “Get Rich Quick” or Pyramid schemes
- Propagating political agendas
- Sexually explicit materials
- Dangerous or derogatory content
- Medical advice and disease treatments
- Dangerous and illegal activities
- Harmful and cyberbullying
- Criminal activities that are banned in certain countries
- Content that propagates hate, racism, discrimination, and marginalization